Sunday, August 23, 2009

God Created You to Lead

John Maxwell's Commentary in His Introduction to Genesis:
Lessons in Leadership:
*God created humankind to lead and rule, but only within the context
of His leadership.
*Leaders must learn to adjust their plans while holding tenaciously to the vision.
*Everyone leads and follows someone.
*No one can lead well without following well.
*Individuals must see the benefits of the vision before they will
commit to it.
*To win trust, leaders must exhibit both character and competence.


Mike's Thoughts:
Mike's Action Points:
1- I will pray for wisdom, strength and courage to do the following:
A- Be a leader according to God's will and within the context of His leadership.
B- Be flexible enough to adjust my plans and yet hold firmly onto
the vision God has given me.
C- Help me to be an excellent example of what a good follower looks like.
D- Help me to be a good communicator of the benefits of the vision God has trusted me with.
E- Help me to exhibit character and competence in everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment