Monday, August 10, 2009

Please Encourage Others!

John Maxwell's 25 Ways to Win With People:
8. Encourage the Dream of Others - Naomi and Ruth (Ruth 3:1-6)

Mike's Thoughts:
To me, my most important job as a leader is to be an encourager. People need encouragement, whether it is at work, at school or in the home. This is so important in marriage ... I just can't emphasize enough the positive energy in a marriage between partners who lift each other up. It also makes a tremendous difference in the work environment if the leader is an encourager to his/her people.

Mike's Action Points:
1- I pray that God helps me to be an encourager to everyone in my life.
2- I will practice by encouraging myself and those I talk to each day.
3- I will read encouraging books, go to encouraging movies and associate with encouraging people.

My Blog: http://legacycoach.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment