Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Are You an Optimal Worker?

Ecclesiastes 11:6:
6 In the morning sow your seed, And in the evening do not withhold your hand; For you do not know which will prosper, Either this or that, Or whether both alike will be good

Mike's Thoughts:
I believe Solomon is telling me to be diligent in my work and not to slack off
at the end of the day for the work I do at the end of the day may prosper
more than the work I did in the beginning or both may prosper as a result of
my obedience. Sometimes it is hard to maintain focus all day long and especially at the end of the day.

Mike's Action Points:
1- I need to keep my spiritual life in good shape to work at an optimal
production level.
2- I need to keep my mind in good shape to work at an optimal
production level.
3- I need to keep my body in good shape to work at an optimal
production level.
4- I need to pray for discipline and wisdom in those 3 areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment