Friday, July 24, 2009

Do You Need an Encourager?

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10:
9 Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor. 10 For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up.

Mike's Thoughts:
These verses build on yesterday's discussion that God made me to need
other people in my life. My life here on earth is a roller coaster and I
need others to complement me and pick me up and encourage me when
I'm down. God made me to help/serve others. As a leader, I need to
understand that I need other people and that other people need me to be
an encourager and a helper. Mike's Action Points:
1- Ask God how I can better serve my friends, family & co-workers.
2- I need to look for opportunities to serve my friends, family &
co-workers.
3- I need to be an encourager to my family, friends & co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment